We had so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! It felt so great to spend the whole day with our families and just enjoy each other.
We had a mini Thanksgiving at Austin's Dad's house the Sunday before. And I was so excited! My father in law, Todd, introduced me to fried turkey the year before and it is SO good! Todd is an amazing cook anyway, I have never had anything that he has made that I didn't like.
It is so fun to see my in laws with Sawyer. He is the first grand baby on Austins side of the family so he is already spoiled! Mom and Dad Wilkey are amazing grandparents and we love spending time with them! I know Sawyer will be begging to go to Grandma and Grandpas house all the time when he is older!
We spent Thanksgiving day at my brother's house and we had a great time! The food was awesome and so was the family. It's great to have all the kids around going crazy. I can't wait till Sawyer will be right there with them... or maybe I can! haha.
| Peyton is such a cheese ball! |
| The second my mom is around Sawyer she is saying, "It's my turn to hold him!" and she never wants to give him up. lol. I love that Sawyer is surrounded by those who love him SO much! |
| We love G.G. |
Because our family is so big, we normally don't have enough room for everyone to sit together. But this year, Jeromy and Tiera's new home has a big dining room that was perfect! It was a great time. And if you know my family, you know there was some iiiiinteresting conversation happening! Only the ones who were there will get this, but we will never forget the laughs we got to have that day about peppermint oil and someone not washing their hands. :]
My sister, Amanda, and I are always taking crazy pictures on Thanksgiving. lol.
At the end of the night, we stopped by Great Grandma Wilkey's house so Sawyer could spend some cuddle time with her for a while.
We are so thankful for our loved ones who are always here for us to love and support us. It's such a great blessing to have so many wonderful people in our lives.
<3 Haley

No comments:
Post a Comment