It is important to us that we are a close family and that includes our extended family as well. I love that we all live so close together and that Sawyer will be able to grow up around his cousins.
Last Sunday, we went to my brothers house to have dinner and watch the Superbowl. It was so sweet to see the youngest three cousins all snuggled together. They are always so sweet to each other.
Normally Zane is never sitting still. I'm pretty sure he skipped being a baby and went straight to being a toddler! He never stopped running around or climbing something. So I was surprised that when I sat Sawyer on the couch next to him, he just held him up and snuggled him!
![]() |
| Jocelyn, Sawyer, & Zane |
I have a feeling as these three grow up, they are going to be best friends. And could they seriously be any cuter?! Future heart breakers right here!
Loving every second of this!
<3 Haley



No comments:
Post a Comment