Sawyer was blessed on December 2nd, 2012 and it was such a beautiful day! We were so happy that our friends and family could be there. Austin was nervous to give the blessing but I had so much faith in him and could feel the spirit that day. I knew he would do an amazing job and he did! I knew Sawyer was getting a little tired but he didn't make a peep the entire time. Instead, he just looked at his daddy and afterwards he snuggled up in the blanket Grandma Sims crocheted for him and fell asleep. So many great things were said during his blessing, but a couple that stood out to me was that Sawyer would have a desire to know the Gospel and would be an example to his brothers, sisters, and peers. I already know he has such a sweet spirit about him and is such a little lover. He will carry that with him as he grows up.
After his blessing we had everyone over to our home for some cookies and milk. It was great to have our whole family together to celebrate Sawyer's special day.
We found his blessing outfit at Macy's and absolutely fell in love with it! It had a bow tie and the jacket even had a little tail. It couldn't have been any cuter.
No comments:
Post a Comment