My little cousin Gage decided to be baptized on Saturday. We couldn't be more proud of him for making such a big decision. He is such a special little kid. Earlier last week I took him up to the temple to take some pictures of him for his big day and he was so eager to get started. He had his CTR ring on and couldn't wait to pose with his Book Of Mormon. Gage was the perfect little model! Afterwards, I took him inside the Temple to sit in the lobby. He was so sweet. He said, "It's just how I thought it would feel, it makes my heart feel warm and I feel loved." I felt so honored to be a part of this moment with him. He has such a pure and loving heart and an eagerness to learn about the Gospel.
|
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
What a weekend!
This past weekend was so fun, but so busy! On Friday, our little family took a trip out to Lake Las Vegas. I had a photo session booked out there, but we decided to head out there early to spend time together walking around. Sawyer absolutely loves being outside! And I have learned, I LOVE these little moments we have to spend together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment