My brother can ALWAYS make me laugh, to the point my stomach hurts. We have always gotten along with each other. Whether we are playing COD, making fun of each other, or just hanging out with the kids, we always have a great time. He is such a giving and honest person and a great dad! I am happy to have him as an Uncle for my son and future kids.
And Amanda, is my best friend. We call each other all the time and if we weren't taking care of kiddos, I don't think we would get off. She just understands me and I know I could tell her anything. As I have gotten older, I realized that she is my constant. I have always had friends that come and go.. whether they move away or we grow apart or maybe we are on two different paths in life.. that has never been the case with her. We can always count on each other. And I was happy to be able to make you a leopard cake for your Birthday!
There is a reason why we are related! Love you both!
<3 Haley


No comments:
Post a Comment