Thursday, March 14, 2013

I love to see the Temple

This afternoon I took Sawyer on a little walk around the Temple. It was so nice spending the afternoon there, and it was his first time seeing it! I love living so close, it is such a blessing. This was where our little family began. 
The weather was a little hot, but in the shade it was perfect! Perfect enough for a little photo shoot :] Sawyer doesn't sit up yet, so our friend, Megan helped me out. She would hold him until right before I snapped the picture and then would catch him before he fell. It worked! We actually got a good one of him sitting in front if it. 
Me and my baby boy <3

Those eyes melt my heart!
 ... and look at that cute grin with his tiny tongue sticking out!
 My perfect little model!

 Blowing spit bubbles!



Okay, I guess he is done. haha!

See these on Haley Elise Photography's page as well!

<3 Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment