Monday, June 10, 2013

A day at Becky and Jay's :D

We always have a blast with Becky and Jay! We couldn't ask for two better people to have as friends. Becky holds a special place in my heart. She came into my life when I was young, stupid, and needed someone I could trust and who could help me see a little clearer. She was the person I could go to because she's the kind of friend who will listen without judgment and set me straight without giving me the same old lecture I knew others would give me. I just love her and I'm glad she married an awesome guy! Austin and I always look forward to our dates with them. We spent a Saturday at their house recently and it was so fun! They took us out on a ride and Sawyer loved it. He even took a little nap on our way to see a cool cave! Later, we went out again so Austin and Jay could do some spotlighting for critters to shoot. I had no idea Austin was such a good shot. But he and Jay were really good :D
 























No comments:

Post a Comment