I know you here me say this a lot, but I love you! You are my best friend and the love of my life <3 Sawyer just loves you too! You are an amazing daddy, but I always knew you would be. It is so nice to have a day to celebrate YOU and everything that makes you special.
Love,
Your Wifey <3
On Sunday we had my family over for dinner and cake. It's always so fun and crazy when everyone gets together, but I love it. I made Austin his favorite peanut butter chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream frosting. Seriously, this cake is GOOD! I tried to make it a batman cake but I didn't exactly have the right colors to do it, so it turned out looking like a vintage batman? idk. lol. He loved it and that's all that matters right?
All the kids gets so excited about singing and blowing out the candles. I think it's so sweet to watch them gather all around him with the biggest smiles!
Sawyer was so sleepy after everyone left, he went right to sleep. He knows how to party!
Monday was Austin's actual birthday, but because he works nights and sleeps during the day we didn't have much time to do a lot. But that evening, we got to spend some time together and that was the best. I love it when we can just relax as a little family and enjoy each other.
Sawyer loves his daddy SO much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment